Most people do not know what their insurance benefits do or don't cover. Let us help you navigate through this process and choose what is going to be the most cost effective way to seek the treatment that you need.
Upon scheduling an appointment with us we will check your insurance benefits and coverage for Physical and Occupational Therapy.
These benefit checks include but are not limited to:
- Determining whether we are in or out of network
- Number of visits available or if your plan is based on medical necessity
- If there is a copay or coinsurance required
- What your deductible is – if it is large sometimes our Self Pay option is more cost effective
- If authorization is required – if so we will submit for it in a timely manner so that treatment is not disrupted
There are many different plans and groups within each plan, and it is easy to feel overwhelmed and confused. Let us help you choose the best option for you and your family when it comes to Physical and Occupational Therapy.